WIN a Tiger Junior Play Unit!
COMPETITION CLOSED – Congratulation to our Winner Louise Daly!
***COMPETITION EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY 3RD AUGUST***
To celebrate partnering with flexifi we are giving you the chance to WIN a Tiger Junior Play Unit to keep your little ones entertained this summer. Split your payments with flexifi, buy now, pay later!
How to Enter
To enter all you have to do is “Like” Hennessy Outdoors on Facebook, “Share” the post and “Tag” 2 parents.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Hennessy Timber Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or selection of the competition winner.
- Entrants must “Like” or “Follow” the Hennessy Timber Group page on Facebook, Share the post and Tag 2 friends to qualify for entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook.
- Winner will be announced on July 31st 2020*. This date may be extended at our discretion. *The competition closing date has been extended until Monday 3rd August.
- The competition will be promoted across Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business.
- The winner will be selected at random from qualified applicants that entered across all platforms.
- The promoter (Hennessy Outdoors) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to allow the use of the product image(s) or video(s) sent to Hennessy Timber Group as part of this competition, on our website or social media channels or in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Hennessy Timber Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Hennessy Timber Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.