WIN a €150 voucher for the Clonakilty Park Hotel or a €50 voucher for Smugglers Cove + €50 voucher for The Lagoon Activity Centre!
How to Enter
Simply purchase any product from Hennessy Outdoors between now and June 30th!
Terms and Conditions:
- All phone and online orders made with Hennessy Outdoors, during the competition period, will automatically be entered into a draw to win a €150 voucher for the Clonakilty Park Hotel (1st Prize), €50 voucher for Smugglers Cove (2nd Prize) and €50 voucher for The Lagoon Activity Centre in Rosscarbery, Co. Cork (3rd Prize)
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Hennessy Timber Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or selection of the competition winner.
- Prizes cannot be swapped or exchanged for the monetary value.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Winner will be announced on Thursday 1st July*. This date may be extended at our discretion.
- The competition will be promoted across Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business.
- The winner will be chosen from all qualifying purchases made online or over the phone from 21/05/2021 to 30/06/2021.
- The promoter (Hennessy Outdoors) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to allow the use of the product image(s) or video(s) sent to Hennessy Timber Group as part of this competition, on our website or social media channels or in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Hennessy Timber Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Hennessy Timber Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The decision on the winners is final.