- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hennessy Outdoors collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when ordering a product or creating a profile on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hennessy Outdoors with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
- Boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Hennessy Outdoors may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Hennessy Outdoors collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with correspondence or special offers on other products and services we think you might like. Having opted in for this.
- Improve your overall shopping experience
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
When Hennessy Outdoors processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hennessy Outdoors from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Hennessy Outdoors Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Hennessy Outdoors would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Hennessy Outdoors for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hennessy Outdoors correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hennessy Outdoors to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hennessy Outdoors erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hennessy Outdoors restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hennessy Outdoors’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hennessy Outdoors transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Call us at: Or write to us:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hennessy Outdoors uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hennessy Outdoors uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hennessy Outdoors sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
086 268 8392
Or write to us at: