Delivery & Returns
All goods are subject to availability.
Items Purchased On Back Order
Please note with items sold “on backorder“, once the item is back in stock the appropriate delivery lead in time displayed on the product page will apply e.g 4 – 5 weeks.
***All products delivered will be Kerbside Delivery or safely left at the front of the house for collection.***
Hennessy Outdoors use Ireland’s Largest courier company, DPD for some deliveries. As part of our service, when goods leave the Hennessy Outdoors warehouse you will be notified by email. Within this email you will be issued with a tracking number so you can trace you delivery online with DPD.
Any shortages, damages or non delivery of goods must be notified to Hennessy Outdoors within 3 working days and confirmed in writing within 5 working days. Claims for shortages or non delivery must be supported by the carriers consignment or proof of delivery note on which the goods have been signed for as short or damaged as appropriate.
All deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure that the correct number of packages, boxes or cartons being signed for have been delivered as no responsibility can be accepted afterwords for non or short delivery if there is a discrepency.
What if I want to return my product?
You may cancel your order and return the product at any point up to 14 days after delivery (starting the day following the delivery day). Please note it is your responsibility to return the good to us at your cost. If you wish we can arrange for our third party courier to collect the goods from you, but it will be your responsibility to cover these costs.
We request that you contact us before returning goods so we can provide the correct returns address and notify our warehouse to expect the return. We also advise, for your security, that you return goods on a registered or signed for service as we cannot accept responsibility for lost items. We also advise to insure the high value items against damages as we cannot be held liable for transportation damages incurred. If a returned product is damaged or contains missing parts we may claim against you for a breach of your statutory duty to take reasonable care of the product.
Kids Ride On Car Warranty and Returns Policy
Our Returns and Refund Policy cover all purchases with Hennessy Outdoors.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
RETURNS WITHIN 14 DAYS
Customers are welcome to return any purchase to us within 14 days of purchase and will be offered a refund to the original payment method, or should they prefer, we can offer a credit note or exchange either.
All returned items must be in new, unopened and unused condition. It must be in its original packaging and pallet if it was dispatched on a pallet and returned to us in retail saleable condition.
Please note, you will be responsible for all returns and shipping charges.
In order for goods to qualify for a refund within 14 days of purchase, it must meet the following requirements:
- If your item was assembled, they cannot be returned as they were built specifically for you.
- The items must be returned as sold, that is in it’s original (undamaged) packaging, including any documentation and with any tamper proof seals intact.
(The product must be accompanied with the receipt.)
If an item has been used or are otherwise in unsaleable condition (damaged or soiled packaging, parts missing) Hennessy Outdoors reserves the right to refuse a return under this policy.
We will refund you within 14 days of us receiving the return back. (ex initial shipping costs)
Any refunds will be sent back to the same payment method as we received.
You may send items back for an exchange within the 14 -day cooling-off period provided it is returned to us in new, unopened and unused condition. It must be in its original packaging and pallet if it was dispatched on a pallet and returned to us in retail saleable condition. This only applies to items purchased in their boxes and not assembled Items – Swing Sets, Kids Electric Cars.
Please note, you will be responsible for all returns and shipping charges.
All Items Returned Please Note
- Up to 20% restocking fee will be charged for returns where the return comes back and is in new saleable condition
- No refund will be given for any item that has been used
- All Returns Must Include All Original Accessories and Original Packaging
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return and will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your item develops a fault:-
All goods sold offer a 6 month’s Parts Replacement warranty if the item has a manufacturing default.
The warranty covers the replacement of any parts with a manufacturing fault within the warranty period which will be sent by post for you to fit.
Due to the nature of the products we sell and the environment they operated in, breakages can occur in normal use therefore general wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered, this warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
What to do
- Firstly, you will need to send us a video and photographs of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or What’s app the issue and send to 086 2688392.
- Once we have assessed the issue, we will ask you send us the faulty part back.
(Customer is responsible for the costs incurred to post parts back.)
- We will inspect the part for a manufacturing fault within 2-3 working days and once agreed that it is manufacturer’s fault, we will send a replacement part out.
- You will be expected to remove and fit the parts yourself. – (We will provide guidance / video of how to fit the part. )
- If a charger develops a fault whilst your item is within the 6 -month warranty period, please return the faulty charger back to us, before we replace it with a new one.
(We will test the original charger to ensure no incorrect use has occurred before any replacement is issued.)
- If a motor develops a fault, we will ask that the faulty motor is returned to us before a new one is dispatched. Please note that any misuse of the item such as off road use, through water or large puddles, mud, sand or excessive usage will void warranty on motors.
NOTE: We only cover one replacement item per fault under any warranty.
These are kids toys and should be used in such a manner.
They should not be used as off road vehicles, any signs of misuse (water, off road use or mud) will automatically void any warranty supplied by Hennessy Outdoors
Shipping costs are not refundable under any circumstances.
If the product or parts are not covered by the warranty or the warranty has expired, at your request we will provide a quote for repair or replacement including the cost of returning the product or parts back to you.
DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL
Any Damaged Goods Must be Notified to us by email within 2 working days
Email: email@example.com or text photos to 086 2688392.
After 48 hours we will not accept any claims for damage in transit and it will be accepted that the goods arrived to you in good condition. Please note: You will be responsible for all returns and shipping costs
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS TO RETURN | WARRANTY
- General Wear and tear
- If the item is damaged due to alterations or modifications which have been made or repairs performed by an unauthorised engineer.
- Any repairs performed without consulting one of our technicians
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product or those of the manufacturer
- Modification to the product
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which was not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents or fires.
- Faults caused by shock or fall, water damage, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product
- Incorrect assembly
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather condition
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
The following parts are not covered by any warranty on Ride Ons:
- Chains & Belts
- Batteries (Batteries are considered as a consumable item and also require regular maintenance in order to ensure good battery health)
- Fairings/ decals/Stickers/bodywork (48 hours after delivery- Photos required) these are classed as cosmetic parts and are not considered as essential for the operation of the Ride-on, quad or bike.
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches, Bearings or springs
- Welding and frames
- Steering wheels (The steering wheel is often used to lift the Ride-on, an action they are not designed for and we strongly advise against this. We class damaged or broken steering wheels as normal wear and tear and as such they are not covered by the Warranty)
- Seats & Covers
- Brake(s) or Callipers;
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
- Spark Plugs;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of accidental damage or lack of maintenance.
It is important to stress that our warranty terms do not cover misuse, incorrect assembly, deliberate damage or any other issue which is not classified as a manufacturing defect.
Example 1: Ride-Ons which have been stored in cold and damp environments lead to catastrophic electrical damage therefore the standard warranty terms do not apply.
Example 2: Ride-Ons which have been used over the specified weight limit cause irreversible damage to the motors as well as the speed controller/motherboards therefore the standard warranty terms do not apply.
Example 3: Ride-Ons which have been used in water, off-road, mud, sand or excessive usage causes damage to the electrical components and puts extra pressure on motors causing them to burn out more quickly and therefore standard warranty terms do not apply.