Hennessy Outdoors Hennessy Outdoors has come together with two amazing children’s charities, Bumbleance and Make A Wish Foundation Ireland to help raise some much needed funds with the goal of raising €5,000. We have some incredible prizes up for grabs as part of our raffle
1st Prize : Orlando Adventure Play Set valued at €2,400.
2nd Prize : €500 Voucher for Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa, Clonakilty, West Cork.
3rd Prize : €200 Voucher for Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre – High Ropes Course, Adventure Golf.
Terms and Conditions:
- The raffle is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Hennessy Timber Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or selection of the competition winner.
- All raffle proceeds, less applicable fees go to BUMBLEANCE & MAKE A WISH IRELAND.
- Entrants must purchase at least one ticket to qualify for entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Winner will be announced on 20th February 2021*. This date may be extended at our discretion.
- The raffle will be promoted across Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business.
- The winner will be selected at random from all raffle tickets that have been purchased via the iDonate platform.
- The promoter (Hennessy Outdoors) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to allow the use of the product image(s) or video(s) sent to Hennessy Timber Group as part of this competition, on our website or social media channels or in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Hennessy Timber Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Hennessy Timber Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.